Those who have contributed articles to our blog
- Gill Greer, Co-editor of “The People’s Report”
- Girol Karacaoglu, Professor and Head of Victoria University’s School of Government
- Katharine Woolrych, International Relations and Development Studies Graduate
- Mike Joy, IGPS Senior Research Assistant
- Ronja Ievers, External Relations Coordinator for Hui E! Community Aotearoa
- Sylvie McLean
- Taryn Hopkins, Masters of Public Policy at Te Herenga Waka – Victoria University of Wellington
Thank you to all of our contributors who have donated their time and expertise in composing articles that help inform others
How to contribute to our blog
If you are interested in becoming a blog contributor, please read the following submission guidelines first:
- We invite submissions of between 700 words and 1500 words in length.
- The writing style should be aimed at an informed general New Zealand audience.
- Sources should be APA referenced.
- Suggested images need to be at least Creative Commons Attribution.
- With an approved submission, you should include a short bio and (if possible) a professional headshot of reasonable resolution.
- You grant permission for SDG.org.nz to host your submission.
Disability visibility and inclusion
Domestic violence (reduce)
Ending all forms of malnutrition
Eradication of extreme poverty
Financial risk protection
Health and wellbeing
Justice, peace, and strong institutions
Poaching and trafficking
Production and consumption
Research and development
Safeguard cultural diversity and heritage
Seas and marine life
Small-scale food production
Social protection Sustainability
Water and sanitation
Collaborating organisations and steering group members are:
- Barbara Bedeschi, New Zealand Federation of Business and Professional Women
- David Corner, IHC New Zealand Professor
- Girol Karacaoglu, School of Government, Victoria University of Wellington
- Iris Pahau, Remutaka Māori Women’s Welfare League and Awe Consultants Ltd
- Jack Boyle, New Zealand Post Primary Teachers Association
- Dr Joanna Spratt, Oxfam New Zealand
- Julie Haggie, Transparency International New Zealand
- Karena Brown, E Tū
- Ronja Ievers, Hui E! Community Aotearoa
- Stephen Goodman, Volunteer Service Abroad
Special thanks to our funders.